Disclosure - free sample provided
With the cold and flu season here I am looking for ways to stay healthy. What kind of Vitamins do you take daily? Superior Source offers a great selection of Vitamins. They even offer varieties for children. I honestly worry more about my children getting sick, so I try and make sure they take their Vitamins.
Superior Source is currently offering some great deals and freebies on their Vitamins. Many of them you just pay for shipping on!
1. Extra Strength Vitamin D 1000 IU: Vitamin D works in conjunction with Calcium to help develop and maintain strong bones and teeth. Superior Source offers a new Extra Strength 1,000 IU Vitamin D which can help to ensure optimal health, as stated in a recent review study. All Superior Source Vitamin D products are D3, the finest source. Vitamin D is essential in maintaining eye health and also helps maintain skin, teeth, eyes and the immune system.
2. Vitamin C "Tangy" Orange Melts 500 mg: Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that cannot be produced by the body, therefore it must be replenished daily. Vitamin C also provides support to the body's immune system, very helpful in a season where people catch colds and flu. No sugar is added, these products are only sweetened by stevia; this is preferable to most 'chewable' vitamin C products that are typically loaded with lots of sugar.
3. Just Women Hormone Balance: Our Just Women-Mature Healthy Balance formula combines key vitamins with selected herbs to support the body's optimal health for mature women.
4. Children's Echenacea: Zinc is an essential mineral required by more than 300 enzymes for the support of multiple systems and functions in the human body. Studies have indicated that zinc promotes recovery from the common cold and related symptoms. Superior Source Zinc Lozenjets are formulated with an herbal blend as added protection for children's health and immune system support.
5. Vitamin B12 Folic Acid 1000 mg: No Shot B-12 / B-6 / Folic Acid "Instant Dissolve MicroLingual" go to work fast! Just place one MicroLingual Tablet under the tongue and within seconds the Sublingual Micro-Tab is dissolved and the nutrients are sped into the blood stream. The combination of B-12 / B-6 & Folic Acid provides essential nutrients for the well being of the heart, by working synergistically to achieve a lower Homocysteine level which in turn lowers the risk of developing heart disease as well as providing nutritive support for healthy cardiovascular functions.
6. Sweet 'n Natural Stevia: Stevia naturally sweet dietary supplement used for both hot and cold beverages. The glycosides from the stevia leaf, called steviosides, are an amazing 200 times sweeter than sugar. Studies have shown that steviosides, may support healthy heart function, help to protect the teeth from dental caries and promote healthy blood glucose levels. Superior Source uses the finest raw materials and a unique blending and manufacturing process to produce the smoothest tasting stevia available with no aftertaste.
Where to Buy: You can purchase all Superior Source Vitamins at major retailers nationwide like Whole Foods and Vitamin Shoppe and major online retailers like, Vitacost, iHerb, Puritans Pride, Swansons and Lucky Vitamins.
You can learn more about their products by visiting their website. You can also out about their Facebook Promos and connect with them on Twitter.
I will also be featuring these in an upcoming review and giveaway. Make sure you come back to enter!
Disclosure - I received a free sample to facilitate my review. No monetary compensation was provided. All opinions are completely my own. My participation is voluntary. I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.