Thursday, July 31, 2014

Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Soap Review #GVP


Disclosure - free sample provided.


I spend so much time out of my day doing housework.  It seems like it is never ending.  Laundry is one of the biggest chores on my list.  I have my laundry, the kids laundry, my husband's work clothes to do, and more.  Can you relate?  I am always looking for products that help make doing housework easier for me.  I want to introduce you to Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Soap.  This is a laundry product that has really made doing laundry much easier for me.

I honestly had lugging the big containers of laundry soap into the house from the car.  There is no need for this when you use Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Soap.  The packaging is very compact, and the product is very concentrated.  The bottle that can was up to 120 HE loads fits easily in my hand!  It's very impressive.  The product is easy to use.  You simply squirt 2 pumps of the product into your washing machine.  I was honestly curious as to how well it would work on my clothes because you only use such a tiny amount of the soap.  The Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry soap really got our clothes clean.  There are other benefits to using this laundry soap too.  It is natural and organic too.  I found that it was gentle on our clothes, but also our skin.  I also thought that it was really neat that this product is made with something called soap nuts.  This is a completely natural product that is great for washing clothes.

Do you want to learn more about Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Soap?  You can visit Green Virgin Products online to learn more, or order.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment