Saturday, August 30, 2014

Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door Review #magneticscreendoor

Disclosure - free sample provided.



It has been years since our screen door worked right.  I honestly had given up on having a screen door on my back door.  Then I found out about Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Doors.  I knew this was something I wanted to try out.  I have seen these for some time, but just recently looked into them more.  This is a great replacement for a busted screen door, but it also has a variety of other uses and benefits.  It is so nice to have a screen door on my back door now!  It is hot here in Vegas, but as the weather cools down I like to keep the door open to get a little fresh air in my house.

The Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door is easy to install.  My husband was able to put up the door with ease.  It was really simple.  It is also pet friendly.  My cats don't mess with it at all.  If you have a dog that needs to go in and out the screen door can easily work for that too.  The screen door has hands free entry.  I go in and out to my backyard a ton of times when I am bbqing.  This is a really nice feature for that.  The design of this easy to use screen door comes with magnets sewn into it.  The product is made of lightweight mesh, but it seems very durable.  The door also comes with velcro in the seam.  I love that this door keeps bugs out, but you can still get a nice breeze of fresh air throughout your home.  

You can learn more about this product or purchase your very own by checking it out on Amazon.  The screen door can be purchased for $29.97, but has a retail value of $49.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment