Friday, January 13, 2012

Dried Strawberries from NUTS.com Review


We are a huge fans of dried fruit and nuts.  I was so excited when I found out I would be reviewing the Dried Strawberries from NUTS.com.  I could not believe how giant the strawberries were when I opened the bag.  These are the biggest dried strawberries I have ever seen.  They actually are about the size of a small fresh strawberry.



So what did I think?  They were delicious.  They taste super fresh and have such a good flavor.  My kids really love them and so do I.  They are reasonably priced at $8.99 a pound.  This would make a great addition to a school lunch.  My son is excited to have me put some in his lunchbox next week!  I love that they offer a huge selection.  If you look at their strawberry choices they not only come in a variety of sizes, but also come in dried and freeze dried.  

NUTS.com sells a variety of delicious items.  They have been in this business since 1929.  They have so many fun items for snacking as well as neat treats.  They sell nuts, dried fruit, chocolates and sweets, snacks, coffee, tea and gifts.  Their products would make someone very happy for Valentines Day!  They have some really nice gift trays that can even be customized.  It really makes it a special gift because you can customize it to your liking.




What would you want to try from NUTS.com?  Everything looks so delicious!  I think the Veggie Chips look really good.  I have never seen anything like these.  This looks like a fun way for kids and adults to eat veggies.  They include a fun mix of veggies.


Connect with NUTS.com on Facebook and Twitter.


Disclosure - I received samples of the dried Strawberries to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided.  

1 comment: