Thursday, February 17, 2011

I love Thomas' Bagel Thins

I have been a member of bzzagent.com for awhile.  I got a campaign recently for Thomas' Bagel Thins and was given a coupon for a free package of them.  I absolutely love these and they are much better for you than regular bagels.  My kids that are 4 and 6 really like them too!  The best part is that they are a great size for kids that age.  I was so thrilled to be part of this campaign for Thomas' Bagel Thins.  They are great toasted with cream cheese, peanut butter, jam or even just butter.  We have had some fun making different things with them too.  My kids like making pizza bagels with them.  I really enjoy them with a little lowfat cream cheese and topped with sliced tomato and then sprinkled with some dried basil or oregano.  If you haven't tried these yet I would definately suggest you do.  They are a great healthy alternative to a regular bagel!  I am so glad that I got to be a part of this and bzzagent.com chose me to be a part of this.  If you haven't checked out their site here it is. 

http://www.bzzagent.com/





You can check out Thomas' Bagel Thins on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment