Monday, March 7, 2011

Covergirl Lip Perfection Update

I was recently given the great opportunity to try Covergirl Lip Perfection because I am a bzzagent on bzzagent.com.  I liked the product quite a bit from the very start.  If you try it - you definately notice the difference from regular lipstick immediately.  It goes on much smoother than regular lipsticks that tends to feel more like it's cracking.  Covergirl Lip Perfection always goes on creamier feeling and feels more like you are wearing chapstick.  I have been using the "Sweetheart" shade and I love it!  It's a nice light shade and it compliments fair complexions very nicely.  I also have noticed that now that I have been using it more often my lips are much more moisturized even when I am not using it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment