Saturday, March 12, 2011

Johnsonville Italian Sausage Product Review

Johnsonville Italian Sausage Product Review



I was recently given the opportunity to review Johnsonville Italian Sausage.  I was so excited to find out that shespeaks.com was going to send me some some coupons to try out the product for free.  My family has loved Johnsonville for years, but we hadn't tried all the varieties of italian sausage that Johnsonville makes.



We prefer just grilling our italian sausages in our house and serving them on a bun.  We made 3 varieties, so everyone could try them all.  We had the sweet italian, 4 cheese and the hot italian.  My favorite was the 4 cheese.  This was a variety I had never tried before.  It has a great flavor and I love all the cheese in it.  My husband and son are fans of the hot italian.  My daughter loves the sweet italian.  I think the sweet italian is good too because it's flavored with basil.  The 3 varieties we tried were excellent.  I like that these don't cook down to nothing and I also love that they have great flavor, but aren't overly salty.  I love this as an easy weeknight dinner.  My kids do too!


If you are interested in all the varieties they make and products you can check them out here.

http://www.johnsonville.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment