Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Covergirl New NatureLuxe Collection

I was recently given the opportunity to try the new Foundation and Gloss Balm from the Covergirl NatureLuxe collection because I am a bzzagent on bzzagent.com.

I will admit that I am extremely picky when it comes to foundation.  I hate wearing foundation that feels heavy at all.  I tried on the NatureLuxe foundation today and was impressed.  It feels very light and still has excellent coverage.  I wasn't sure if I was going to like the color that I picked, but I was impressed that it didn't give me a line on my jawline.  It blended in great!  I also like that it has a SPF 10 to protect my skin from the sun, but I also like that it is oil free.  I personally have to use foundations that are oil free otherwise I break out.  This new foundation is available at drug stores and big box stores.  I am not suprised that 8 out of 10 professional Makeup Artists say that this foundation provides a light, luxurious feel.  I also love that the foundation contains natural ingredients.  It has jojaba extract and cucumber water in it.



I then tried on the NatureLuxe Gloss Balm.  I was really afraid that the color would go on super dark since I was trying out the "spice" shade.  It went on with a hint of color and I like that.  I also like that it was moisturizing and didn't feel like thick lipstick.  I enjoy that it is more of a cross between lipgloss and chapstick, but it didn't have that sticky feel like lipgloss sometimes does.  The Gloss Balm also contains an SPF to help protect your lips.



To learn more about the new Covergirl NaturLuxe line of products you can visit the Covergirl website.

http://www.covergirl.com/collections/natureluxe-collection

No comments:

Post a Comment