Monday, April 4, 2011

Flip Ultra Video Camera

I will first start out by saying I am super excited to be able to try out the Flip UltraHD Video Camera because I am a bzzagent with bzzagent.com.  This happened at the perfect time for me because I honestly have been having problems with my current camera.  I took a few videos of my kids today and found it very simple to set up and to use.  I also found that the quality of the video was excellent for a little camera.  I found the camera to shoot high quality video, but also found the picture to be clear and not grainy.  I would love for it to have an option to shoot still photos as well as video, but you can edit your videos and create still photos from that.  I find that to be very neat.  I also messed around with it some more and I had fun sending my video right from the program it comes with to facebook, twitter or an email. 

Here is a photo of what I got!  I can't wait to use it some more. 



Opening my Bzzkit.  This was taken with my old camera.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, did you get to keep it? I got to try one out with a video survey I did over 3 days with a survey site and got paid $75 once I returned the camera! And a product to use that I videotaped using and talking about, I found the tripod on it very awkward!

    ReplyDelete