Monday, May 2, 2011

Children's Claritin Review and Update

I just thought I would update everyone on the product review that I have been doing for bzzagent.com for the Children's Claritin Chewables. 

My kids definately seem much less annoyed by their allergies since they have been taking the product for about 2 weeks now.  I personally love that it gives them 24 hours of relief from allergies.  They don't have to constantly take doses of medication.  It is just one grape flavored chewable that they take daily.  They don't mind the flavor of these chewables either.  They actually said they like the taste.  These are working great for us during allergy season.  The best part is there is no fuss from my 4 and 6 year old about having to take gross tasting medication.  Overall I think the Children's Claritin Chewables do a great job controlling their allergies, but also don't make them sleepy or hyper. 

I you would like to find out more about Children's Claritin Chewables or other Claritin products here is the link.

http://claritin.com/claritin/en/home/index.jspa

No comments:

Post a Comment