Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Covergirl NaturLuxe Foundation and Gloss Balm


I have been wearing the Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation every day since I got it about 3 weeks ago.  I really like this foundation.  Prior to this I had been using more of a mineral foundation and was not sure I would like it.  I was impressed at how light the NatureLuxe Foundation feels.  It actually feels more like you are wearing a facial moisturizer.  It goes on very light, but still gives you nice coverage.  It has a nice fragrance, but it isn't irritating and it is a very light fragrance. 

I have also been using the Covergirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm everyday since I received it about 3 weeks ago.  I love that it goes on easily.  It's very light feeling.  It keeps my lips moisturized all day long and keeps them feeling soft.  This is a great alternative to sticky and gooey lipgloss or thick lipstick that feels like it is going to crack.  The Covergirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm goes on more like chapstick and feels more like it too.  It provides a little bit of color that is perfect to tint your lips a touch.

I received the Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation and Gloss Balm to try because I am a bzzagent on bzzagent.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment