Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Glee The Complete 1st Season

I will be the first to admit that I have only had a chance to watch maybe one or two episodes of Glee.  I am a stay at home mom to a 4 and 6 year old and when I get them to bed I'm sometimes lucky enough to catch a little TV.  I was chosen by bzzagent.com to recieve Glee's Complete 1st Season because I am a bzzagent.  I have heard a lot of hype about this show and am very interested to see more about what it's about.  For those of you not familiar with Glee - it's a blend between comedy and a musical.  Once I recieve my dvd set of this I will be watching it and I will update you on what I think.  I won't ruin the show for you though if you haven't watched it and are waiting to watch it like myself.  What are your thoughts about Glee? 

If you want to learn more about this show here is a link to the Glee website.

http://www.fox.com/glee/

No comments:

Post a Comment