Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Review Update on Flip Video

As many of you know, I have been testing out the Flip Video Camera for free because I am a bzzagent on bzzagent.com.  I just thought I would update everyone on how well I like it.  It is the easiest video camera to use that I have ever seen or owned.  If you are a bit intimidated by items that have lots of buttons, like I am, then this is a good pick for you.  I find all the buttons easy to use.  It is pretty much a point and click video camera.  I really like that it has excellent picture quality.  I emailed my family some video of my kids and they were impressed with how clear it was.  I also noticed that the picture does shake or get blurry during the video.  I also like that the software it comes with allows you to easily edit your video into still pictures.  This is really a nice feature to capture fun shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment