Monday, June 13, 2011

Gogo's Crazy Bones

What are they?  Fun!  Well they are small collectible toys for trading and playing games.  My kids knew what these little toys were even before I knew what they were.  My 4 and 6 year old love collecting them.  They are very excited that they have now come out with the second series as well.  These can be found at many stores, but we usually have the best luck finding them at Walgreens or Target.  There are a number of games you can play with these little guys.  My kids enjoy playing the bowling game and battle.  My 4 and 6 year old were recently chosen to be Gogo's Ambassadors.  They are super excited about this because they get to tell everyone they know about Gogo's Crazy Bones and they love showing their friends what they are. 

My children each received 2 Gogo's Crazy Bones sticker books and one Gogo's Crazy Bone.  All opinions are completely my own.


http://www.gogos-crazybones.com/en

No comments:

Post a Comment