Monday, June 27, 2011

magnets.com Review


What is magnets.com?  I just found out about it and it is an exciting website that makes magnets of all types.  They can make them pretty much any way you would like.

I was sent some samples to test out and I was excited to see all the neat different kinds.  They have regular shaped magnets too, but I also got some shaped like a t-shirt, a car, a house and the list goes on.  This is the place to go if you are looking for a specially made magnet to promote your business.  I also think it would be fun to use to put my kids pictures on some and use them as gifts for family and friends.  I could see this as a cute idea for sports teams also.  They have so many fun and neat options that it is amazing.  I was looking around to see what they offer online and they offer calendar magnets, business card magnets, magnets in all different shapes and sizes, and even magnets by the industry you work in.



I noticed that the quality of these is much better than your normal advertising magnet.  I noticed that the picture on the front seems to be really strong compared to other magnets I've seen.

My kids were very amused with the magnet samples (as I was too).  We had fun arranging them on the fridge.
I have a 4 and 6 year old, so they are constantly bringing home work from school that we like to display.  The biggest problem that we have had is that most magnets aren't strong enough to hold the mass of work they put up on the fridge.  We tested these out and found that the  magnets were able to hold a construction paper ladybug that my son made at school.  With other magnets we noticed that the paper would just slide down to the floor.



If you are looking for a specific type of magnet head over to magnets.com and look at all of the fun and neat options.  There are so many choices that you can customize them to your own needs.  The prices are excellent and if you buy more then you save even more.

All opinions are completely my own.  I was given some samples magnets from magnets.com.


http://www.magnets.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment