Friday, June 24, 2011

Playstation Online Rewards Program from Houseparty

If you are not familiar with houseparty.com/ it is a website that offers people free products to try at a party they host in their homes in return for some feedback about the product.  Remeber, the product is free, but you still need to provide them with the feedback and participate.  I have hosted a number of parties, but currently I am involved in an online rewards party for Playstation that they are running.  I have been doing this with them since last year and I've gotten to interact with lots of PS3 owners and also learn lots of different stuff about the PS3 that I wasn't even aware of.  So far I have received a number of PS3 games for free along with the gun attachment, and other accessories.  If you are a Playstation player this is fun.  In order to receive prizes you must complete the challenges and get to a certain number of points.  The challenges consist of blogging, posting videos, answering polls, etc.  I have received a number of free games included Little Big Planet 2, MLB 11, Playstation Move Heros, Kung Fu Rider and more.  If you are interested in participating you can submit your application here. 

https://houseparty.com/applications/start/event:psrewards2011

No comments:

Post a Comment