Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Sneak Peak at the OXO Candela Glow Update



I was just so excited when I found out that I was chosen to receive these OXO Candela Glow for free to try compliments of bzzagent.  I haven't received them yet, but I thought I'd give you a sneak peak at what I'm getting.  I can't wait to get them and try them out.  I have a 4 year old and 6 year old and we don't like to light candles much at home because they always are fascinated with them, and frankly it scares me with young children.  This is the perfect way to give your home a nice look with lighting candles, but not having to worry about burning candles and young children.  They can be used indoors or outdoors.  These are actually LED lights that can be recharged and they look like a lovely candle.  You don't have to worry about them blowing out because there is no flame!  Here is a look at what some of them look like.  They come in a number of different sizes and styles, so this is just one.


You can check out the different varieties and learn more below.



I just thought I would update everyone that I found out that these will be shipping to me very soon!  I can't wait to try them out and most of all I will provide you with my review after I have had a chance to really test them.  Woohooo.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment