Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Update on TRESemme Color Revitalize

I just thought I would give everyone a quick update on the TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner that I received a little over a month ago compliments of bzzagent. 

I have to say that I love it!  I love both the shampoo and conditioner.  I haven't color treated my hair in over a month and the color is still not fading.  I really like that it really helps my color last a whole lot longer than what I'm used to.  I an used to seeing my hair color fade within about a week of coloring it and I am shocked that I haven't colored my hair in over a month and it still isn't fading.

The TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo is gentle and works well to cleanse your hair.  I really like that it isn't too harsh and helps keep my color lasting long.  It has a really light floral fragrance that isn't overly strong.  I really don't like my hair to smell too perfumed.

The TRESemme Color Revitalize Conditioner works well also.  I like that it moisturizes my hair really well, but it doesn't leave it oily and flat.  I find that with color treating my hair it tends to be dry, but with this conditioner it really seems to put the moisture back into it. 

I would definately recommend TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner to anyone that could use a little help keeping their color lasting longer.  It's a great product and I personally think it works better than many salon products that claim to do what this actually does.  The picture below is what my hair looks like after using the product.  I also meant to mention that I'm in the process of growing my super short hair out and this shampoo and conditioner has helped keep it in great condition, so it doesn't get dry and break.


No comments:

Post a Comment