Friday, September 30, 2011

Row, Row, Row Your Boat Down a Sodastream!

Having one is my dream!



Every single time I see one of these I drool over it!  Seriously, it is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen or heard of.  Today's daily bzz from bzzagent it for a Sodastream.  Ok so what is a Sodastream?  It is a machine that makes soda in your own home.  It's convenient, economical, and oh we can't forget fun!  I can't say how it tastes because I haven't tried it, but I do love the idea that you can flavor your soda to your personal preference.  You can't get that from store bought soda.  The flavors sound awesome too.  They have a "Black Currant and Pear Sparkling Natural" flavor that sounds really good to me.  I like the idea of Sparkling Natural soda too for my kiddos.  It's a bit healthier.  Oh and for those of you interested in other varieties they have things like regular cola, diet cola, sparkling teas (that sounds amazing), oh and energy drinks.  So hopefully I will get to be part of today's daily buzz from bzzagent.com for the Sodastream and get to review this amazing product.


This is the Black Currant and Pear flavor that I think sounds amazing!




If you are interested in trying to get in on today's daily bzz you must be a bzz agent first and then you can tell them you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment