Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Another Great Meal Using Lawry's Seasoned Salt!

I am currently part of the Lawry's bzzcampaign and received a number of Lawry's products compliments of bzzagent.com.  You can see in my previous posts the other products that I have reviewed so far.

A few nights ago I put some boneless loin pork chops on the grill and they came out so good.  The entire house inhaled them.  I just seasoned them with the Lawry's Seasoned Salt, a little pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.  They were so good and it was super easy.  My son and husband are very picky and don't like any sauce on their pork chops, so I prepared them this way.  Below is a picture of them.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Stopping by to say hi!! Thanks for following.. A Little Inspiration!

    I love this brand.. we see it all the time for seasoning fries, steaks and many things! :)

    Hummmm... I'm hungry now!

    Thanks,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete