Friday, October 21, 2011

Old Navy Active Wear Sample and Share Review



I was recently chosen by Crowdtap to get a free pair of Old Navy Activewear Compression Pants and a GoDry Top.  I was also given another coupon, so I could bring a friend along with me!  I went yesterday with my mom and we both had a blast.  It was a fun experience and we both love our new workout outfits.  If you've seen the new commercials for Old Navy's Activewear then you know what I'm talking about.  There Compression Pants are super comfortable and the GoDry tops are great for when you are working up a sweat.  I actually like wearing mine for running errands too.  I have never been too fond of wearing activewear for anything other than working out, but Old Navy's Activewear is stylish and comfy.  The best part is that the Compression Pants seem to suck everything in.  I also love my Go Dry tank because it has a built in sports  type bra in it.



My mom and I both chose the same crop style Compression pants.  I chose a Go Dry tank and she chose a long sleeve hooded Go Dry top. All the styles are great for workouts or just wearing for comfort.


 This was one of the outfits I tried on.


I've actually posted some pictures I had my husband take while I was working out in my Activewear from Old Navy.  My new Old Navy workout outfit actually made me feel confident enough to post pictures of this on here!

This was the outfit I decided on.

What Activewear outfit would you choose from Old Navy?


If you are interested in joining Crowdtap and possibly getting to try awesome products like this you can sign up and find out more!

All opinions are 100% my own.  I did receive a coupon for myself and 1 other person for a free pair of Compression Pants and a GoDry top.

No comments:

Post a Comment