Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Glow Crazy Distance Doodler Review


My kids received a Glow Crazy Distance Doodler to review today.  They were so excited to try it out and so was I!  My 4 and 6 year old absolutely love it and didn't want to stop playing with it.  The Glow Crazy Distance Doodler is great for mom's and dad's that want their kids to have fun creating art, but without the mess.  This is a great toy that allows your kids to be creative and use their imagination.  My kids like that they can put the wall clings up on any wall.  I love that they easily peel off the wall without making a mess.  They are also reusable.  The Glow Crazy Distance Doodler can be used a number of different ways.  It comes with wall clings and stencils.  My 4 year old really liked using it to draw freehand.  My son, who is 6, really enjoyed using the stencils.  It says that this is for ages 6 and up, but my 4 year old was able to use it too with some assistance.  Glow Crazy Distance Doodler comes with a magic lightwand.  You aim the wand at the wall cling and write on the wall from a distance.  Don't worry - this does not actually write on your wall.  The glowing art shows up on the wall cling and the clings can be reused.  It's really neat and I haven't seen anything like it before.  It has kept my kids entertained for hours and don't want to put it down.  I enjoy toys that allow my child to be creative and this is wonderful for that.  This is so much fun that my husband and I both enjoyed playing with it too!






The Glow Crazy Distance Doodler would make a great fun gift for any child ages 4 and up this holiday season.  If you would like to purchase your own Glow Crazy Distance Doodler they can be purchased right from their website for $19.99 plus shipping and handling.

Disclosure - I received the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler for free in order to give my review.  This has not influenced my opinion and all opinions are completely my own as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment