Sunday, November 27, 2011

Help a charity and get free goodies too while you do it! Crowdtap

I have been a member of Crowdtap for about 6 months now and it is one of my favorite sites to earn a little extra cash and get freebies.  The best part is a part of what you're doing helps out charity.  Here's how it works - you participate in quick hits (kind of like mini surveys), discussions and webshares.  The webshares are where you share something from a website.  If you get enough people to view it you get $1.00 just for doing it.  So between all these activities you earn points and money - which can be redeemed for amazon gift cards.  When you cash out a very small portion (5%) is taken out of your money and goes to a charity.

The best part is that you will sometimes have opportunities to apply for sample and shares or parties.  I have been lucky enough to get into 2 of the sample and shares from Old Navy.  The first time I received a pair of Old Navy Jeans for myself and one for a friend.  The second time I received a workout outfit from Old Navy for myself and a friend.

Most recently I was selected to host an Old Navy party for 3 of my friends from Crowdtap.  That means I get to go to Old Navy with 3 other people and get free clothes for all of us.  I was also selected to host a Smurfs Party that I know my kids are going to love!

If you are interested in joining Crowdtap it is definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment