Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Black Velvet Coffee from Peter Asher



I received some Peter Asher coffee in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to try it out.  I received the Black Velvet variety.  I ground up my beans last night, so they would be ready for this morning and they smelled amazing!  I was so thrilled with the Black Velvet coffee that I had this morning.  The flavor was amazing.  This is some of the best coffee I have had.  The Black Velvet coffee is a dark roast.  It has lots of flavor, but it is not bitter.  I found it to be very smooth tasting.  I enjoyed my cup of Black Velvet with a little bit of creamer.  I felt that the flavor was so rich that it didn't need much added to it.  The Black Velvet coffee is a very full bodied and hearty roast.  This variety of coffee comes from Central and South America, East Africa and Indonesia.  You can purchase your own 12 oz. bag for $10.50.  You even can get the Black Velvet variety in decaf if you want.





Peter Asher coffee and tea offers a variety of coffees that include their - House Blend, Burundi, Dominican Gold, Northern Italian Espresso and more.  Some of their teas include - Cherry Rose, Ice Wine, Moroccan Mint, and Orange Vanilla.  Some of the teas sound so good.  Everything sounds like it's amazing and delicious!  What would you want to try?

About Peter Asher Coffee and Tea - They have been roasting and importing great coffees over 20 years.  They insist on providing great quality coffee and tea.

You can also connect with Peter Asher Coffee and Tea on Facebook.

Disclosure - I received a sample of Black Velvet Coffee from Peter Asher in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are 100% my own as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment