Saturday, December 17, 2011

Capresso Froth PRO Review



I love coffee house style drinks, but am always looking for ways to make them myself at home.  I recently received a Capresso Froth PRO and was so thrilled to start making my own fun frothy drinks.



The Capresso froth PRO is a great way to make frothed milk at home.  The best thing about it is that it's easy.  It isn't complicated at all.  The Capresso froth PRO has 3 settings.  I like that you can use it on cold milk, and then you also have the option to make your milk warm or hot.

I first tried using the Capresso froth PRO to make frothy hot chocolate.  My kids really enjoyed this.  I just mixed up some cold chocolate milk and put it in the cup of the froth PRO.  The next step was to simple put the lid on and push the button.  I just warmed the hot chocolate for my kids because I didn't want it too hot for them.  They loved this.  It made the hot chocolate foamy and delicious.  I also added a drizzle of raspberry syrup to it and it was amazing.



I also used the Capresso froth PRO this morning this morning and added some frothed milk to my coffee.  I love that I can use my skim milk for this and cut down on calories, but it still tastes amazing.  So what I did was steamed a small amount of nonfat milk and then topped my coffee with it.  I also added a tiny drizzle of vanilla italian syrup to my coffee and this was an amazing drink.  It was a lot of fun to have my own fancy drink in minutes.

The best part of the Capresso froth PRO is that it is so easy to use.  I can't get over how quickly it takes to make yourself a great frothy glass of milk and it's  no work.  You don't even have to stand their and watch it.  The Capresso froth PRO is great because it does all the work on it's own after you push the button.

The Capresso froth PRO would make a great gift for any coffee lover or hot chocolate lover.  It retails for $59.99.

Connect with Capresso on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure - I received a product sample to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment