Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Celtic Complexion Review


I recently received a travel kit from Celtic Complexion.  However, the product in this kit are formulated for dry skin and I don't fall in that category.  I gave the kit to my  mom to try and review.  We live in a very dry climate and she suffers from dry skin.

The Love Your Skin Travel Kit includes 3 items.  The kit I received included the Celtic Complexion Creme, Calming Serum and also the Non Tinted Sunscreen for the face.  This is a great size kit if you want to try out some of the Celtic Complexion products!

So what did m y mom think about the products?  Here is what she had to say.  The Celtcic Complexion Calming Serum is great on irritated skin.  I liked using it on areas that were extremely dry and chapped.  This is a great product for very sensitive skin.  The Sunscreen is great because it has an SPF 22 and I like that it doesn't go on feeling heavy.  I liked using it under my foundation.  The Cectic Complexion Cream was great because it provided my skin with lots of moisturized without making it oily.  It almost made it feel like there was a barrier on my skin.

The Celtic Complexion products are all organic!  They are paraban-free, toxic chemical free, cruelty free, synthetic fragrance free and contain no GMO ingredients.  It is wonderful to find a great quality product like this!

Jennifer Delvin, Master Esthetician, actually created the Celtic Complexion line of products for her own use.  She suffered from rosacea and was able to get rid of it by using natural and organic products.  She has also study everything there is to know about cosmetics - and is an expert.  The products she makes are made in small batches.

The Love Your Skin Travel Kit can be purchased for $35.00 on the Celtic Complexion website.  My readers can get a discount by using the code "FRUGAL"  when checking out.  If you use this code at the checkout you will save 20% on your order!

You can also connect with Celtic Complexion on Facebook.

Disclosure - I received a Love Your Skin Travel Kit for free in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are 100% my own as always and no monetary compensation was provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment