Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chocolate Drenched Holiday Cookies

A few weeks ago I went to the craft store and purchased what I thought was chocolate molds to make coins for the holidays.  I figured I would just buy red, green and mint flavored dark chocolate and make them in all different colors.  Of course I just grabbed the molds without reading what I was buying because the store was busy and I had my kids with me.  When I got home I noticed the molds I bought were to cover a cookie in chocolate.  It said you could use any cookie about 2 inches in diameter.

I finally tried them out today!  These came out so good!  We're going to give them to teachers in little bags along with their holiday gift.  I covered chocolate creme cookies and vanilla cream cookies with mint flavored dark chocolate.  They all have cute little holiday pictures on them too!


Yes - there is a cookie hidden inside too!

1 comment:

  1. Those look good.

    I'm visiting from the Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop and followed you.
    Please visit my blog at http://dreesthings.blogspot.com/ to follow back.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete