Sunday, December 4, 2011

Noodle and Boo Super Soft Lotion Review


I have a 4 and a 6 year old that have very sensitive skin.  I am always looking for quality skincare products for myself and for them.  I also have seriously sensitive skin, so when I found out that Noodle and Boo's Super Soft Lotion is made with natural antioxidants, but also is enriched with vitamins I was eager to try it (on my kids and myself.)  I have been using it on my kids after bathtime and I personally love it on my hands.  It really helps on chapped dry hands in the Winter.  It is a great baby lotion, but can be used on the entire family.  I really like products that are mild for my skin and my children.  I tried the lotion on my kids, but myself and really like it.  I love that it has a mild fragrance.  It also is moisturizing, but it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your skin.  I also noticed that when I was using it that I didn't need to use as much as I would with other lotions.  It seemed that a little bit went a long way!   I love this product because it's great for baby skin care, but also a great maternity skincare product too.  The whole family can use it!  Noodle and Boo's Super Soft Lotion comes in an 8oz. bottle and can be purchased for $14.00.  This would make an excellent gift for a new mom, baby shower gift, holiday gift, or just to pamper yourself or your little ones.  Who do you know that could benefit from Noodle and Boo's Super Soft Lotion?

Noodle and Boo carries a wide variety of products for mom and baby.  To find out more about all the products they offer visit their website

You can connect with Noodle and Boo on Facebook and Twitter to find out more about their products.

Disclosure - I received a bottle of Noodle and Boo Super Soft Lotion for free in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment