Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Peanut Butter & Co. Review

I recently found the most amazing peanut butter and was so excited to try it.  I was looking at the I love peanut butter website and found out that they make some very tasty and unique flavors.  They have so many varieties available to purchase for $6 on their website.  They offer about 10 varieties of peanut butter.  This is all natural peanut butter too.  They also sell lots of other fun goodies too including - baking mixes, nuts and snacks, gift baskets and more.

Have you ever heard of Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter?  This was the flavor I was so excited about.  I am a peanut butter lover, but also a chocolate lover.  The combination of dark chocolate and peanut butter is amazing in this peanut butter.  It's smooth and creamy.  It's not too sweet and could be used on so many items.  It would make for a fun sandwich!  You could use it on apples, ice cream, graham crackers and so much more.  It is delicious.


I also received a jar of Mighty Maple peanut butter.  This flavor was also excellent.  It had a hint of maple flavor to it.  I also loved that it was nice and creamy.  It wasn't too sweet.  I really enjoyed this one.  This variety would be good on so many things too.  I think it would be great on a sandwich, waffles, graham crackers, apple slices and more.  I would definitely recommend this one if you enjoy maple syrup.  


The last flavor I'm going to talk about is The Bee's Knees peanut butter.  In our house we are a fan of peanut butter and honey sandwiches or peanut butter and honey on toast.  This peanut butter combines both the flavors for you.  It has a great radio of peanut butter and honey flavor.  It isn't too sweet.  This flavor was a big hit in our house too.  I love this one as a sandwich!  It makes it super easy to make a peanut butter and honey sandwich.  I love that this peanut butter was super creamy too.



What flavor peanut butter sounds good to you?  The Heat is On sounds interesting to me too.  I am a fan of hot and spicy food and this is fiery seasoned peanut butter!

Connect with Peanut Butter & Co. on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure - I received samples of the above mentioned products in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment