Monday, December 5, 2011

Rowdy Sprout Review


I recently found a really great clothing website for babies and kids called Rowdy Sprout.  They carry really cute vintage rock clothing for kids!  The clothing they carry is so much fun.  My  husband and I love music, so my kids do also.  My son who is almost 7 is a huge AC/DC fan.  He rocks out to them in the car!  When I showed him this shirt he was so excited that he had to put it on right away.  My son is on the big size for his age.  I ordered him a size 8 because Rowdy Sprouts shirts are meant to be worn so they are fitted - with that rocker look.  You can see how well it fits my son.  He usually wears about a 7 or 8 in shirts.  I will also say that I can't get over how cute this shirt is.  He is ready to wear his new shirt to school tomorrow and show all his friends how cool it is!  I love the way it looks with jeans.  The printing on the front is done really well and high quality.  It's got a really cute vintage look.  I also love the way the shirt feels.  It is super soft.  My son is one of those kids that if a shirt is itchy he will not wear it.  The best part is that my son loves the way it looks and the way it feels.  It is adorable on him!  The AC/DC tee can be purchased for $38.00.



Rowdy Sprout sells a variety of adorable babies and kids items - includings tees, girlie tees, onsies, loungewear and dresses.  They have a selection that includes rock clothing from Beastie Boys, Allman Brothers, AC/DC, Beatles, Devo, Nirvana and many more.  If you need a gift for your little rocker then this is the place to go.  Rowdy Sprout products are completely made in the USA - in California.  I love that!

What item is your favorite?

You can also connect with Rowdy Sprout on Facebook!

Disclosure - I received the AC/DC shirt compliments of Rowdy Sprout in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment