Saturday, January 7, 2012

Anderson Seafoods Review



My husband loves seafood.  The problem is we live in a location where we don't have an easy time finding excellent seafood.  I have often gone to a number of grocery stores here looking for high quality seafood and have come home empty handed.  When I found out about Anderson Seafoods I was really excited.  It's a great concept they have come up with.  If you want super fresh seafood why not have it delivered to your door in a day?  I received a package from them that was sent to me overnight by UPS.  It is amazing how quickly it gets to you and how fresh the products are.  They do an amazing job packing your fish in icepacks and dry ice to ensure the freshest quality.  They have been in the seafood business for more than 30 years.  You can see below in the video how much care they take in what they do.



I received some items to try and they were amazing!  My husband grilled some of the Mahi Mahi we received and he said it was the best fish he has ever had.  We simply drizzled it with olive oil, salt, pepper and added a squeeze of lemon.  We grilled it about 5 minutes per side and it was perfectly cooked and juicy.  You can really tell that Anderson Seafoods sends  you high quality products.  My daughter has never eaten cooked fish before.  She usually tells us that she doesn't like it and she loved this!







Grilled Mahi Mahi

We also received salmon that was excellent, jumbo lump crab, albacore, and swordfish.  Anderson Seafoods offers a huge variety of fish and shellfish.  I like that the fish I received came in a vacuum sealed bag.  It makes it easy just to pop right into the fridge.  You don't have to repackage it again.

Anderson Seafoods also offers cavier, lobster tails, scallops, shrimp and much much more.  What would you want to try?  Well stay tuned!  In just a few weeks I will be running a giveaway!  Anderson Seafoods is going to offer one of my lucky readers a gift certificate of their very own to order their own seafood.

Disclousre - I received samples from Anderson Seafoods to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided.

1 comment:

  1. You make it look good. I am trying to eat more fish this year. It is so good for me. Thanks for following me, following you back!

    ReplyDelete