Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Delectable Addictions Review



I recently had the opportunity to try out some of the great products offered by Delectable Addictions.  They offer a variety of different mixes - including soup mixes, dip mixes, baking mixes and more.  They have a really great homemade taste.  I love that all of the mixes are easy to use.  They taste amazing!





Some of the mixes they offer include . . . .
  • Artichoke Garden Dips Mix
  • Bacon Cheddar Chive Dip Mix
  • Cajun Dip Mix
  • Roasted Garlic Dip Mix
  • Hearty Split Pea Soup Mix
  • Papa's Perfect Potato Soup Mix
  • Rio Salsa Soup Mix
  • Cinnamon Delight Muffin Mix
  • Paradise Poppy Seed Cake Mix
  • Hot Fudge Brownie Mix



All of the products are made with quality ingredients.  A few of the favorites I tried were the Papa's Perfect Potato Soup Mix and the Cinnamon Delight Muffin Mix.  I used the Papa's Perfect Potato Soup Mix for an easy dinner.  It had such a good flavor.  It only takes 15 minutes for great soup.  I added a tiny bit of diced carrot to mine and some little pieces of ham.  It's not necessary to add anything though.  It really doesn't need it.  If you want to purchase your own Papa's Perfect Potato Soup Mix it sells for only $5.50.  I also loved the Cinnamon Delight Muffin Mix.  My daughter and I made these this morning and they are so good.  I love that all you have to do is add a few ingredients to the mix and they are done in about 12 minutes.  They taste like they are made from scratch.  They have such a great cinnamon flavor.  It's really reasonably priced too for $4.00 for the mix.  The products we tried really taste like something that grandma made.  The soups are hearty, the dips are delicious and the baking mixes are amazing.

What would you want to try?  Ok now that I have made everyone hungry I've got some exciting news! Starting the 21st of January make sure you come back and visit my blog because I will be giving away a gift basket from the wonderful folks over at Delectable Addictions!



Papa's Perfect Potato Soup



Cinnamon Delight Muffin Mix


Delectable Addictions has been in business for over 20 years.  They offer great tasting products at a really reasonable price! You can purchase all of the items I mentioned from their online store.  You can also connect with Delectable Addictions on Facebook.


Disclosure - I received samples to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment