Saturday, February 11, 2012

February Conscious Box *Review*


I was so thrilled when I was told I would be reviewing the February Conscious Box.  I reviewed the January Box and really liked all the unique eco friendly samples that were packed in it.  For the month of February the box was packed with lots of goodies again.  This time I was shocked again with the amount of stuff loaded in the box.  





If you aren't familiar with what a Conscious Box is then I will explain.  Conscious Box is a box of goodies that you order and it's full of fun surprises.  Most of them are lots of neat sample size products.  I found that the majority of the items in the Conscious Box are from companies that I might not have known about had I not gotten the box.  The box contains products that are purely sustainable.  They only fill the box with products that are from businesses that truly care about the planet.  The box itself is 100% recycled and printed with ink made from veggies!  The price of the Conscious Box is $12 and then $7 for shipping.  If you purchase 3 months or 6 months at a time you can save a little on the price of the box.  





So what was in my February box?  I received a Natural Vitality Natural Calm Drank, Dr. Cleangreen's Hand Purifier, Badger Lip Tint and Shimmer, Scientific Organic Kombucha Cleanser, NatureCrops Quinoa and Strawberry Bar, and much more.  My favorite items in this box were the sample of the Badger Lip tint and also a container of HimalaSalt.  I love the salt.  It's pink Himilayan salt.  It has a great flavor and tastes so much better than regular sea salt.

Every month you can get your Conscious Box full of great eco friendly and green samples.  I love that it's always a surprise as to what will be in it.  I would recommend Conscious Box especially if you love getting surprises in the mail!

You can also connect with Conscious Box on Facebook and Twitter!

Disclosure - I received a sample of the above mentioned product to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own.  No monetary compensation was provided.   I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment