Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ITO EN Gemai Green Tea Review



I love a good cup of tea.  I recently received some ITO EN Gemai Green Tea to try.  It was a bit different than the tea I'm used too, but I really liked it.  This was actually the first time that I have made tea without a teabag.  You can do this by either using a tea ball or you can strain your tea after it steeps.  This tea is made with roasted rice and tea leaves.  I liked it and it seemed to give the tea an almost nutty flavor.  It's really good with a little bit of honey too.  It's great plain as well.  I tried it iced and enjoyed it that way.



What is your favorite way to drink green tea?



ITO EN offers a variety of different teas and tea products.  Their products are award winning.  This is a great website if you are a tea lover or new to trying teas.  You can purchase their teas right from their website.  They also offer tea bags, bottled teas and much more.


ITO EN is a global purveyor of green tea products and green tea.  You can tell they are experts in what green tea when you try their products.  They want to make green tea a bigger part of the American culture as well.




There are many health benefits of drinking green tea!  It tastes good and is good for you.  Research shows that green tea is full of antioxidants.  It is said that green tea is a great way to detox your body.

You can learn more about ITO EN and their other company TEAS TEAS by visiting them on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment