Monday, February 13, 2012

KP's Beef Jerky *Review*



I absolutely love good beef jerky.  My kids and husband love it too.  I received some samples of KP's Beef Jerky and of course we opened them right away.  They have been making jerky for over 25 years.  They use excellent quality meat and great seasonings to give it a great flavor.  KP's makes their beef jerky in small batches.





KP's Beef Jerky comes in 3 varieties.  They offer Original, Spicy Onion and Garlic and Jalepeno and Lemon. We sampled all 3 and enjoyed them all.  I love anything with Jalepeno, so that was definitely my favorite.  My kid's loved the Original flavor.  I also liked the Spicy Onion and Garlic.  It had a great flavor without being too overpowering.  I really like that all 3 flavors are made with great quality meat.  The jerky itself is not paper thin.  It's made with nice chunks of meat.  It tastes homemade and it doesn't have that processed taste to it.  I would definitely recommend KP's Beef Jerky.  It is some of the best jerky I've had.



Want your own?  You can purchase KP's Beef Jerky Directly from their website.  They also have free shipping.  The jerky retails for $9.95 per 1/4 lb.  You can also save if you buy in larger quantities.

Disclosure - I received free samples of the above mentioned products to facilitate my review.  No monetary compensation was provided.  All opinions are completely my own.  I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment