Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MOGO Charm Bracelets Review


My daughter loves jewelry. When we received some MOGO bracelets she was so excited to put them on. They are really cute and we both loved that they can be changed around easily.



To get started with these you will need the charm bracelet - pictured above and then you can start adding your charms.  The best part about the bracelet itself is that it is adjustable.  My daughter has an itty bitty wrist and I was able to adjust it to fit her.  The charm selections are really cute.  My daughter received some charms that are cheer themed and some that are peace sign.  They come with pictures, but also letters and birthstones.  It's really a fun way for girls to personalize their jewelry.  The charms are magnetic, so it's easy to remove charms and add new ones. They are all really cute.



MOGO jewelry can be purchased online at their website and on other retailers.  To find a retailer near you please go to their website.  The bracelets retail on the website for $14.00 and the charms retail from $5 and up depending on what you want exactly.  This is a reasonable way for girls to enjoy jewelry.

MOGO bracelets are charm bracelets geared towards girls. The bracelet itself comes in a variety of colors. The charms are magnetic and are easy to take on and off. It's so easy that you can switch the charms around daily on your bracelet.







My overall opinion of these is that they are cute, stylish, comfortable, reasonably priced and fun!  This would make a nice gift for any girl age 8 years of age and up.  My daughter is younger than that and enjoyed them, but they do have small pieces.



Disclosure - I received free samples to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided.


2 comments:

  1. It's like a more kid-friendly charm bracelet than the traditional kind. I'm not much of a bracelet person myself. I barely wear necklaces and earrings anymore. I'm lucky to get out the door with my hair combed! LOL But I can tell my DD (about to be 2) is going to be a girly-girl and love this kind of stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter is almost 5 and she loves girly stuff too!

      Delete