Friday, February 17, 2012

Tasc Performance Apparel Review


Tasc Performance offers "the most comfortable performance apparel on the planet."  I received the top and bottom pictured above and couldn't wait to try them on.  I love working out, but I hate wearing uncomfortable workout clothes.  I find myself uncomfortable in most of the stretchy workout gear because it doesn't breath most of the time.  I tried on my Tasc Performance Coast LS top and the Performance Crop bottoms.  The material that both of these are made out of is very different from your typical stretchy type workout gear.  Both items were very soft.  They were stretchy, but they also were comfortable.  They breath too!  I did my workout in my Tasc Performance gear today!  I was very pleased.  It was comfortable and light weight.  

I also want to mention that I absolutely love that these items I received are UPF 50+.  What does that mean? Well it protects you from UV rays.  I have very pale skin and usually slather the sunblock on outside.  I will definitely be using my Tasc Performance apparel to protect me from the sun!  

Task Performance apparel also provides you with moisture wicking technology.  Their items do a great job keeping you feeling dry whether you are working out or climbing.  They are also anti-odor!  That is always a plus.  

They offer 3 different levels of apparel.  They offer all condition apparel - level a, apparel for brisk climate - level b and level c is for cold conditions.  Their items are made with bamboo.  They use great fabric blends to create a wonderful and comfortable product!  I really like that it's made well and with care too!

Tasc Performance sells apparel for men and women.  If you want to purchase your own you can do so right from their website

You can also connect with Tasc Performance on Facebook and Twitter!






Disclosure - I received free samples to facilitate my review.  No monetary compensation was provided.  All opinions are completely my own as always.   I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment