Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Julep has Great Gifts for Mom and a Discount Code!

I am always looking for great gifts for my mom and grandma for Mother's Day.  It can be hard to find something that you know they will love.  I found out today that Julep is offering a nail polish and nail care gift that is full of great products.  There are actually over $144 worth of product in this great gift.  They are selling it for $98.  However, they have given me a discount code to offer my readers.  This exclusive discount code will get you the $144 worth of Julep products (pictured above) for only $48.  This is a great deal.  To take advantage of this please enter the code "FRUGALMOMMIEOF2" at the checkout.  This makes a great gift!

I personally have tried some of Julep's other products and was very satisfied with them.  I feel that you get a great quality product for the price you pay.

What exactly comes in in your gift?

2 Nail Colors
Julep Cuticle Oil
Julep Nail Therapy
Julep's - The best Pedi Creme - 2 oz.
Hand Creme with SPF
Julep Facial for Hands

To purchase this gift at the discounted price please visit Julep here.

No comments:

Post a Comment