Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Let's Have Fun and Let's Doodle Lunch With Rudi's! Free Sandwich Box!





I found out that Rudi's was giving away sandwich boxes on their Facebook page.  The neatest part about this is that they are not just a standard sandwich box.  We have some of those and they are great to keep your sandwich from getting squished.  I send my son to school with one often.  Rudi's is giving sandwich boxes away that have your child's art on it.  I know my son will be so excited to take his sandwich to school in his new sandwich box from Rudi's.  He doesn't even know, so I know he'll be super surprised when it shows up and his artwork is on the cover.  Below are the pictures I uploaded.  You will need to head over to their Facebook page to claim your own sandwich box.  There are some simple steps to follow.  Most of all have fun and enjoy your sandwich boxes!  

You will be able to get your own sandwich box from Rudi's from now until June 30th!





You can also connect with Rudi's on Twitter!

I was not compensated for this post, but will be doing a review of some of Rudi's products soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment