Monday, July 30, 2012

Child Special Ops Ninja Costume from Costume Discounters Review






Does your child love to play dress up?  My 5 and 7 year old love wearing Halloween costumes throughout the year for fun.  They run around the house in them and pretend!  My son received the Child Special Ops Ninja Costume from costumediscounters.com.  This is the costume that my 7 year old son picked out.  We had a really fun time looking at all the great boys costumes that Costume Discounters has to offer.  My son has said for months now that he's wanted to be a ninja for Halloween this year.  I was amazed at how many ninja children's costumes were available on the Costume Discounters website.  




My son received the Child Special Ops Ninja costume yesterday and had to put it on right away and play in it!  He is 7 and we received the small size (6-8) and it fit him perfectly.  I love that this costume has 2 pieces and doesn't zip in the back.  We have previously had a hard time finding a costume that works for him to wear to school.  Many of them that zip or fasten in the back make it difficult for your child to go to the restroom at school.  I was very impressed with the quality of this Halloween costume too.  The material is good quality and most of all it's sewn well.  My son looks adorable in the costume too!  I am so happy to see that he is thrilled with his Halloween costume.  He's excited to show it off to all the other boys this year.






You can purchase this costume from the Costume Discounters website for $27.99.  It is available in sizes small, medium and large.  This is a new boys Halloween costume that they are offering this year.  Do you know what your child is going to be this year for Halloween?  Costume Discounters offers a huge selection of great priced Halloween costumes for children, teens and adults.  I have included a few of my other favorite children's  costumes for you to look at!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment