Friday, August 31, 2012

Jolly Time Popcorn a Quick After School Snack!



I am sure you have heard me say a number of times that my kids love popcorn.  We eat popcorn all the time.  Jolly Time Popcorn is a quick and easy snack for after school.  My kids were so excited to try out these adorable mini bags.  They are a cute little size that is perfect for healthy snacking.  I love that Jolly Time offers these mini bags because it's great portion control.




I received 3 varieties of the Jolly Time Popcorn.  My kids loved the Blast O Butter Mini Bags.  I really liked it too, but I personally love the 100 Calorie Healthy Pop Butter!   This is a quick and healthy snack for kids and adults.  It's low in calories and it tastes great too. We also received 100 Calorie Healthy Pop Kettle Corn.  They are all great for snacking.  My kids love that they get their own mini bag.  It really makes it fun for them.  I also love to pop the Jolly Time Mini Bags before I pick my kids up from school.  This is a great snack to hand them as soon as they get in the car!


Jolly Time Popcorn is a wonderful way to add more whole grains into your diet.  It's really an easy way for us to help incorporate it into our children's diet.  They have no problem eating popcorn!  Jolly Time is a family owned company that has been around for almost 100 years!  They make a quality product that I really feel good about eating and feeding to my family.  I am pleased to see too that they are endorsed by Weight Watchers.  

What variety of Jolly Time Mini Bags would you want to try?

Don't forget to connect with Jolly Time on Facebook and Twitter too!  They even have some really neat popcorn recipes available on the Jolly Time website.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment