Friday, August 3, 2012

Teas' Tea Review and Summer Facebook Contest



I am a huge fan of tea.  I drink it hot and cold.  I drink mostly iced tea in the Summer though because it's just to hot to drink hot tea where I live.  I received a few bottles of Teas' Tea to try out.  It showed on a day that was really hot here, so I couldn't wait to try it.  I have personally cut real sugary drinks out of my diet a few  years ago when I was trying to lose weight.  I was excited to find out that one of the teas I received from Tea's Tea was unsweetened and one was just lightly sweetened.  



I first tried out the Green White Tea from Teas' Tea.  This tea is unsweetened.  I really liked it.  It is a flavorful tea.  It was crisp and refreshing tasting.  The best part about this tea is that if you do want it sweetened you can add your own sweetener to your own liking.  I personally like to be in control of how much sugar is added to things.  They say that tea like this is full of antioxidants too!  This tea can be purchased in 500 ml bottles for $1.99.  I love that the bottles are convenient for when you are on the go too!  




I also sampled the Blueberry Green Tea from Teas' Tea.  This tea is so good!  I am a huge fan of green tea.  I like that this is just a touch sweet.  It has the perfect amount of sugar added to it.  The blueberry flavor is a great combination with the green tea.  I also like that the blueberry flavor tastes natural.  It is really refreshing in the Summer!  The Blueberry Green tea is also available in a 500 ml bottle and can be purchased for $1.99.







Teas' Tea is a great drink for the hot Summer months!  They are helping their fans celebrate Summer with a "Let the good times roll all summer long!"  promotion on Facebook.  The following are some of the great prizes that they are giving away. . . . . 

Grand Prize - Toyota Hybrid Prius

TREK cruiser bike 

Arctic Zone Cooler 
Otterbox Defender Series iPad/iPhone case 
Teas' Tea beach towel 
Teas' tea tote 
Teas' Tea beverage 

Head over to Teas' Teas Facebook page to enter!  Don't forget to come back and let me know if you win something!

You can also connect with Teas' Tea on Twitter.  You can find out more about the Teas' Tea products directly from their website.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment