Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tastingroom.com Wine Sampler Review

I love to try new wines.  I was really excited to come across the Tasting Room.  This is a great way to sample new wines without having to commit to purchasing an entire bottle at first.  The Tasting Room allows you to sample a variety of different wines to see if you like them.  They offer a nice selection of different wine samplers.  The samplers they offer come in varieties like Spanish Wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, Organic, Chardonnay and more.  This is really a fun way to try new wines!  They also offer full size bottles too if you decide you love the wines you try.  



I was asked to pick out a sampler and it truly took me forever to pick one out because they all looked great and like they would be so much fun.  Which one would you pick.  After I finally looked at every single sampler they offer I came up with the one I wanted to try.  I chose the Cabernet Sauvignon 4.  Why did I select this one?  It looked like something I would really enjoy.  This sampler comes with 6 sample size bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon.  It can be purchases for $32.95 from the Tasting Room Website.  This is not only a fun way to enjoy new wines, but this makes a fun gift for the wine enthusiast.  








What type of wines were in the Cabernet Sauvignon 4 sampler from the Tasting Room?


2008 Clos LaChance "Whitestone Vineyard" Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon


2007 Palmeri Stagecoach Vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon


2009 Luna Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon


2007 Hawkes Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon


2006 Korbin Kameron Sonoma Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon


2008 Dutcher Crossing "Taylor Reserve" Dry Creek Valley Cabernet Sauvignon


I truly enjoyed tasting all of the wines.  They were all very good.  I honestly would purchase a full bottle of all of them.  It was really fun to try all of these wines too.  If you are not familiar with Cabernet Sauvigon wine it is a full bodied red wine.  I personally love it and enjoy drinking it with red meat or pasta with tomato sauce.  My overall favorite though was the 2007 Palmeri Stagecoach Vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.  

If you are a fan of another variety of wine the Tasting Room offers a nice selection of other samplers too.  You can learn more by visiting their website.  You can also connect with the Tasting Room on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment