Sunday, October 28, 2012

How are moms using social media?

I think moms are using social media more than ever.  I know that most of the moms that I know are on Facebook.  Personally it is a way to easily connect with friends and family.  I love that it is easy to send someone a message and quickly get a response.  It is honestly easier for me than picking up the phone.  Social media is a major part of my life.  

I use social media daily as a mom blogger.  I think it's a great way to spread the word about great products. I think so many moms agree about this even if they aren't a blogger.  I think a lot of people go to a products Facebook page to learn more and connect with them.  I honestly love that a lot of companies offer specials or samples through their Facebook pages too.  I also love to use Twitter and Pinterest.  I will admit that Pinterest can be addicting and tons of fun.  I not only use Pinterest for my blog, but I love it to find great ideas for projects for my kids.  I find lots of neat recipes on Pinterest too.  

I don't know how I would survive without social media.  I know I would, but it would definitely be difficult!  What is your favorite social media website?  It is hard for me to choose one because the 3 top ones that I use are very different form each other.

You can also read Stephanie Azzarone's thoughts in her article on social media here.  

Disclosure - I will have an opportunity to receive a free product in return for this post.  All opinions on the topic above are completely my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment