Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Olive and Nell - Livybelt Review






My daughter is 5 years old, but only weights 32 lbs.  We have a hard time finding pants and bottoms that fit her properly.  She fits ok in shorts, but when it comes to long pants I would have to purchase a 2T or 3T for it to fit her properly.  In the winter it isn't ok for her pants to look like capris.  Her little legs will freeze.







I received 3 Livybelts in the mail to review and was so excited.  I love the idea of these.  The Livybelt is a stretchy belt that can slide on easily over pants or any bottoms.  The best part is these are very cute and look more like a fashion statement rather than a way to hold up your child's pants.  I love that the Livybelts are not in the way or hard to remove when your child needs to use the restroom too. 




The Livybelts are going to be something my little girl is going to use frequently.  She is happy that she can wear "big girl" clothes now and I am happy that they are not following down.  She loves the way the Livybelts fit too.  They are comfortable for her to wear all day.  The best part is that she likes to match different Livybelts to her outfit.








The Livybelt can be purchased directly from Olive and Nell website.  They offer a huge selection of colors and 3 different styles.  The Livybelt is also great for little boys too.  They offer some neutral colors that are perfect for little guys.  These stretchy belts fit most children 2 to 10 years old.  The belts retail for under $20 too. 

You can learn more about the Livybelt by visiting them on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment