Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Tale of the Tooth Fairy Storybook Review



My daughter is 5 and is waiting and waiting to lose her first tooth.  My 7 year old started losing his teeth around 5 years old, so she can't wait.  She is excited for the tooth fairy to come and visit for the very first time.  My 7 year old has lost 8 teeth and he still gets excited when he loses a tooth.  There is something very fun about the excitement over the tooth fairy.  




The Tale of the Tooth Fairy Storybook is a great gift for any child that is loosing their baby teeth or getting ready to lose them.  This is a great book that explains to children how the whole thing works.  The book is really cute and it starts out by talking about fairy jobs.  It explains how the tooth fairy came about and started rewarding children for their teeth that they lost.  It really gets your child excited about the tooth fairy coming to visit. I also love that there is a space in the back of the book to keep track of when your child loses their teeth too!



The book is illustrated very well and is full of really fun and colorful pictures.  My 5 year old doesn't want to put this book down.  I also want you to know how beautifully this gift set is packaged.  My daughter's eyes lit up when we opened the box.  This comes in almost a shadowbox and it has the book, but also a really cute soft plush tooth fairy doll.  I will be honest and my daughter has been carrying her around with her everywhere.  The doll is super cute and my favorite detail on it has to be the cute gold pouch that the tooth fairy has to hold the teeth she collects.









Do you know a child that would love this?  You can purchase your own copy of the Tale of the Tooth Fairy from HearthSong.  You can also connect with the Tale of the Tooth Fairy on Facebook to learn more.   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment