Monday, November 12, 2012

Vinyl Disorder Car Windshield Lettering Review




I have wanted a vinyl car decal for some time now with my blog's name on it.  I was very excited when I found out that I would be doing a review for Vinyl Disorder.  They offer high quality decals for cars and walls.  It was simple for me to choose what I wanted.  They have many options that allow you to customize your order.  




I was really impressed with how quick my order was received once it was placed.  I received my order and was really impressed with how simple it was to put the decal on my car.  I will honestly tell you that most of the time I make my husband do this kind of stuff.  However, I decided to apply the decal myself.  I was really happy with how simple it was.  I was able to get the decal on my car in just 10 minutes.  The process is simple.  The decal comes with easy step by step instructions.  The basic process consists of taking your decal and taping it where you want it.  Then you rub the decal on and remove the backing.  Easy!








Ok so my decal says "www.mommieof2.com."  I love it.  I really love my new windshield lettering.  You can customize this however you want.  They have so many color and font options, so the possibilities are endless.  This is a great way to advertise your business. 




Vinyl Disorder offers high quality products that include . . . . 

mailbox lettering

wall quotes

video game decals

and more!

You can learn more about Vinyl Disorder by connecting with them on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment