Monday, December 31, 2012

Simply 7 Snacks Review



I am really excited to tell you about this next product that I sampled.  I love snack foods that are healthier alternatives to higher fat and calorie snacks.  Simply 7 snacks are delicious and nutritious snacks that I love and my family loves.  The best part is that they are a healthier alternative to eating regular chips, but they taste great!



So what kind of products does Simply 7 offer?  Lentil chips, hummus chips and pomegranate chips.  Simply 7 snacks offers products that are made with simple ingredients.  They don't add anything to them that doesn't need to be in them.  You really can taste the difference when you eat them.  You really can tell that they are made with quality ingredients.  They are a snack that you can feel good about eating, but also feel good about giving to your kids to snack on too!






The pomegranate chips are really good.  They have a nice flavor from the pomegranate and a nice crunch.  My favorite flavor in the pomegranate variety is the black pepper.  These also come in a sea salt and white cheddar variety that are also excellent.  The hummus chips are so good too!  I love hummus, so I absolutely love these hummus chips.  The sea salt variety is great for dipping.  You can even dip them in hummus.  They also come in some other great flavors including - spicy chili pepper, tomato basil and roasted red pepper.  They are all really good.  I love that the spicy chili pepper has a nice amount of heat.  I love hot food!  The lentil chips are really delicious too!  They are available in creamy dill, sea salt, jalepeno and bruschetta.  I love the jalepeno. All of the chips from Simply 7 are very good.  I love that they are packed with flavor and goodness.  What variety would you want to try?






You can also connect with Simply 7 on Facebook and Twitter.  Simply 7 snacks available to purchase online or you can find them at Whole Foods and a few other grocery stores.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment