Monday, January 14, 2013

CraveBowl from Cravebox Makes Game Day Munching Easy! #Cravebowl


What is the Super Bowl without great food and great snacks?  I absolutely love the snacking and munching part of the game!  I always make lots of fun munchies and snacks.  Cravebox is a monthly box you can order and they are doing something really fun for the Super Bowl.  You can order a Cravebowl box.  This box sounds really yummy and fun!  The items in the box are Cajun inspired and will include items from Zatarain's.  I love everything from Zatarain's, so I can't wait.  

Want to take the guesswork out of making Cajun inspired food for the Super Bowl?  You can order the Cravebowl Cravebox for $15 and you will receive lots of goodies to make your party perfect!  The box will include recipes, beverages and tasty products and party ideas too.  This box gives you double the product!

How do you get your own Cravebowl Cravebox?  Visit their website for more info.  You can get the Cravebowl Cravebox by ordering directly from the website.  



Disclosure - I will receive a free product in return for this post.  All opinions are completely my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment