Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Disney on Ice - Dare to Dream in Las Vegas Review





Does your child love everything Disney?  My kids do!  You can now experience all the magic of Disney on Ice in the show Dare to Dream!  My daughter has been so excited about this all week long.  I have been too!  The Disney on Ice - Dare to Dream show features so many wonderful Disney princesses.  My 5 year old was in heaven watching this show!








The show is fun and entertaining.  It incorporates so many of the great princess stories and presents them to you in an amazing ice show.  The show has great music that adults and children love!  The show features princesses like Cinderella,  Rapunzel, Tiana and more!   Dare to Dream incorporates so many great princess stories.  My daughter enjoyed them all.  I honestly loved them all too.  The show really kept us entertained.  The Thomas and Mack Center was wonderful.  I love that the sound is amazing here too!  My friend brought her 2 year old and she absolutely loved it too!  You know at that age it can be hard to keep your child seated, but she was in love with the show as well.  They do an amazing job engaging the audience.  I don't want to tell you too much and ruin the show for you either!  Please come back and let me know what you think if you go!










This is a great show to take your child to for a wonderful Disney experience.  Disney on Ice - Dare to Dream will be in Las Vegas at the Thomas and Mack until the 20th.  You can still purchase tickets and you can save $5 on your ticket purchase by using the code MOM3 when you visit UNLV Tickets!

Disclosure - I received free tickets in return for my review.  All opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment